BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Life and such.

Wow first of all it's been quite a while since I blogged. I think winter happened oh yeah and life! I guess with work and school we got a little busy. Zada has been busy with Sparks (girl scouts) and I was busy with my sewing class. 

During Zada's March break we made a visit to my parents house in Missouri. We had a wonderful time and did lots and lots of activities. It was great to see all of the people we got to visit with. We're looking forward to a return trip sometime later this year. 

Work has been going quite well. I'm truly enjoying my job and the people I work with. I"m learning so much in the world of Patents...

We are finally entering Spring up here in the north. The tulips are finally blooming. Its nice to see the buds on trees and the green grass. I'm also happy to report I had my first set of Cardinals on my bird feeder last week! 

I'm also happy to report that we have made a new addition to our family. No not a baby. A kitten. He is ever so cute with his 6 toes! He was born the day before Zada's birthday this year! We will always remember the kittens bday! We let Zada pick out the kitty..James and I got to pick the name. We settled for Little Darwin. He's a playful little kitty. Zada is over the moon to have a kitty that she can finally hold and squeeze and love! 

Please enjoy the photos! More to come!

I will also hopefull get back to blogging. Sorry for the lack of post to anyone who has come here to read about our little life! Really you haven't missed a whole lot!! :)

0 comments: