BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

stuck and annoyed...

I'd like to know just how many calories a person looses in 1 trip to the grocery store.

I go to the grocery today the trip started off as usual - not  too crowed. All was well until I get the crappy cart. You know the kind where 1 wheel is wonky and you have to use a little effort. I didn't realize the cart was this bad until it was full... pulling was better than pushing. I wouldn't have been so annoyed if
this wasn't the 2nd or 3rd cart with "issues". I'm thinking maybe this grocery store should take a few Min's out of their day and FIX OR TOSS THESE CARTS!

The worst part is that it's been snowing all day... yes snowing. I think we got another inch or two... so here I am trying to push my broken cart in snow up an incline. By the time I got in the car I was sweating.

So I googled this....
     Calories Burned for Activity: Food Shopping With or Without a Grocery Cart
Standing or Walking

161 calories per hour

So I'm gonna add another 100 calories for wearing a winter coat and the cart being broken! lol

0 comments: