BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Snow...Bus Strike...Broken Hot Water heater....

This week could not end fast enough! Last weekend our hot water heater busted. We found out Monday it would be replaced on Thursday. Yippee a whole week with no water. Thankfully James' parents live fairly close so we could pop over there in the morning for a shower before work. However today was not the case. It snow Monday all day and Monday night/Tuesday morning. Alot. Enough to set record snow fall for the month of December - the 10th day of the month and we've already hit a record. I know what's in store for us this year. So we head over to the parents and we get stuck at the end of their street. We said screw it and went home. To shower in the cold. The very cold water that comes from our faucet. It sucks.

Long story short and getting stuck one more time we made it to work. I made it 45 mins late. Some people in my office took 3 hours to get to work. I was never so glad to be at work where I could wash my hands in warm water.

0 comments: