BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 17, 2008

Workin 9-5....

Hellow readers. I guess it's about time to let you all know that I'm working! I have actually started my third week and so far so good. So what am I doing? I work for a law firm that handles patents, copyrights and trademarks. So what am I doing? I'm an administrator in the Patent department, I basically handle all of the incoming mail/emails for certain professionals in my office.

A lot of what I'm doing reminds me alot of working at Citi only different content and a different company out look. So far I have really enjoyed my job (though I"m still in training) but everyone around me also seems pretty happy.

That being said - and if I havn't told you - we wont' be making it home for Thanksgiving this year. Due to starting work when I did I can't take vacation time for the first six months. We will however be making a trip as soon as we are able to. I'll keep you posted.

My company has a website and if you're interested in reading about it - email me and I"ll give you the website. :)

0 comments: