BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Mom night out...

I got a chance to go out tonight. Zada got a chance to spend some quality time with daddy! It sounds like they had a pretty good night of pizza and movies. Zada was a little worn out as she spent 4 hours outside after school.

My friend and I headed downtown to the market... just to eat nothing crazy. I got to eat authentic mexican food. I haven' t had mexican food since I've been in Ottawa - I sure did miss it! Then we headed to the movie theaters to watch a CHICK FLICK. Music and Lyrics with Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore. It was fantastic! I don't know if it was fantastic because it's the first adult movie I have seen in the theaters since like 2004, or if it was just that good! We laughed through the whole movie. Infact I'd like to see it again!


0 comments: