BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 24, 2007

When will it end?

Today was a very eventfull day. Lately our Saturday's have consisted up drinking coffee, watching tv, watching more tv, and well watching more tv. Today was different - maybe because Spring is in the air. This morning after breakfast we went to Micheals for a free family event. Zada got to make a bird out of clay and feathers, a magnetic picture frame and this cute little paper lantern. Then we went shopping for a birthday present for our little friend Holden who is turning 2.  Then we headed off to Holdens house for a little party.

Our friends just moved into a house with 8 achers 20 mins. from where we live. Their goal is to raise Alpacas. Their house is gigantic. Not in the ridiculous sense of 9 bedrooms but it's really long. When I walked into the house and looked to my left I saw the longest hallway I've ever seen! I think Aaron said it was like 70 ft long or something crazy! Lots of room!

While we were there it started to snow. It was the most beautiful snow I think we have had all winter. By the time we left the car was completely covered. (Why did we go to the car wash today?) As we were driving home all I could think and feel was - I can't wait to open Christmas gifts tomorrow. *ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR* (the sounds of squeeling tires) HOLD UP. It's March.... It's MARCH 24th.... This kind of snow is supposed to happen in December NOT MARCH. *RING RING* MOTHER NATURE SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE!

All I can think about now is it melting! lol

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We hit 82F yesterday and it's supposed to be 76F today.
I think spring has finally sprung in Detroit thanks to global warming...
;)