BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Well blow me down!


Tuesday was the absolute windiest day I've seen in a long time! I think it has only been embedded in my memories as the windiest day because it was the day our fence got blown apart! The temperature was wonderful all day but the wind was crazy - I watched a seagull try to fly against the wind and he didn't make it too far!

Zada and I were in the family room watching TV when I heard a loud bang - I peaked outside and sure enough a panel of our fence broke to pieces. Zada and thought this was GREAT! as she and Matt could now see into each others yards. They were giggling and laughing. Apparently this happens often on windy days! After dinner James was able to nail it back together again - for now.

 Broken pieces behind the BBQ - This was just before all the boards came apart!


 What is she doing? She is holding the stick to the bubbles up to the fence so Matt can blow bubbles! It didn't work too well but when it did you could hear the kids squealing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is too cute... Zada and her little friend playing with bubbles through the fence. Love it! I am excited to see your immigration done... you can come home to visit then right?

James, Linda and Zada said...

Lets hope it'll go that quickly... That date just says when they recieved my forms... so from then who knows! hahaha