BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Doing My Part....


Today was grocery day. YIPPEEE. The grocery store we go to is selling these very stylish cloth grocery bags for .99 cents. I decided that we needed to pick up at least two of these neat bags especially after seeing them up close. Like most people we have an enormous mound of plastic bags building up. Sure we use them for our garbage cans in the bathrooms but I'm sure we currently have enough for the entire year. I know we will still get plastic bags but at least we will be getting LESS of them! The bags are quite big. They probably hold 5 bags each of groceries. It was nice to carry only a couple bags in tonight. 

I personally think it's a really good idea global warming or not... Are you doing your part?


0 comments: