BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Reasons we have kids....

So tonight we had a little outing to the shopping mall - Jame, Zada and myself. While in the car Zada was having a conversation with James - whom was being silly. Zada then replied; "Mom." With great interest as to what was going to be next - normally it's "I love you." This time however it was something I never really heard before. "I'm so glad you married that guy." Me too! Me too. What came next almost made me pee my pants. No lie. She said "well you married him because you didn't really have anybody else." I of course corrected her and said - I married him because I love him. She then giggled and said "You LOVEEEEEEEEEE him?!?!" hahah I only wish I could see what her little brain was thinking.