BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

St. Louis here we come..... soon.

Saturday morning:
Zada: "Is this the day we leave for St. Louis? And Can I bring my swim suit?"

Mom: "umm....not THIS Saturday...you have 7 sleeps."

Zada: "OH MANNN!!!! That's too many sleeps!"

Sunday:
Zada: "Now how many sleeps until we leave?"

Mom: "Seriously? 6 sleeps."

Monday:
Zada: "So how many sleeps and should I pack?"

Mom: "5 sleeps. No packing."

Tuesday:
Zada: "Is this the day we're leaving mom?"

Mom: "nope, 4 sleeps. we leave Saturday today is Tuesday."

Guess what Zada will ask me tomorrow! hahaha

I think someone might be excited to visit!! I know I am... I kinda do the same thing with James only it's more adult like.... I think I have about 7 lists going of things I need to bring. I almost took out the suitcases 
but I figured James would think I"m nuts.... so many tomorrow! :)