BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 14, 2008

The Jokes Over

Spring has Sprung.... Somewhere... not Ottawa. The only spring I know about is the ones I hear about from my friends/family in Missouri. Today I was shoveling snow. The stupid thing is the stores all think that it's Spring. Hello what about the 15 feet of snow that blocks our views from making turns on to busy roads.

The Weed Man called me this week wanting to discuss my yard. Thanks Mr. Weed Man but I honestly haven't thought about my yard because it has 15 feet of snow sitting on it right now. I may feel differently about my weeds this year. They are green. And green is better than White. Right? Talk to me in August when I'm trying to remove the weeds from my yard.

So when is this snow going to end? Lets check the weather report.... Oh yeah three days of snow next week! I have taken the full blame for this winter. I said I wanted a real winter. Well I got it tenfold. I couldn't be happier. Although I'm ready for budding trees and bbq's and NO COATS.

We are supposed to be going camping on May long weekend - I have stood my ground in that if there is snow on the ground I will not be attending such event.

So there's my post for today and my rant.....

0 comments: