BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

snow.....again.....and still....

This is the front walk of our house. There is a small tree beside me which is buried under snow!


This street sign is in front of our yard aka snow bank. I am waiting for it to be covered!


The snow bank from our driveway.

Zada's snowman we made last weekend. The snowman is now buried under a foot of snow - his head fell off too... poor guy!

It was reported today that today's 20cm of snow set the record books as being the second snowiest winter at 344 cm - which is 11 feet in total. We need 100cm more to hit the all time record. They closed one of the snow dumping lots today because it was full! All of my friends up here are blaming me for this snow - and all asking if I am finally happy with the snow fall!









0 comments: