BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Slacker of all slacks

Sorry sorry and Sorry.

I've slacked. It's not because we haven't been doing a single thing this summer it's that I guess we've been pretty busy. I believe we have had two weekends home this summer (and boy were they boring!). That's not true. We only had one weekend that was completely UNBOOKED. We are ever so popular that we are completely booked until October.

I will say one thing, I am so glad that the weddings and halted. We had five this summer and now all of our friends are married. However, I did mention that I have friends in St. Louis that are unwed. All I ask is that you spread them out. Ok thanks.

Our summer up here has been a pretty crappy one when it comes to Mother Nature. This will probably make my southern friends/family jealous but it's been chill and wet. Tuesday the kids insisted that we go to the pool (it closes Thursday). The problem was, it was cold. When we headed to the pool it was 56F. I was bundled up because my body temperature was all messed because the day before it was like 90F. So here I was sitting at the pool in pants and a hoodie and the kids were splashing around in the water. NUTS I SAY! They only lasted about 20 mins in the pool. It has been raining almost every day.

oh look the family at a wedding!!

that is me laying a bed of nails at Science North (museum in Sudbury) and yes it hurt.

My flower garden in the front of the house looks dreadful because of being so wet. I've had to take out a few plants because they got all gross and dead. My vegetable garden is doing pretty good. We have gotten one cucumber and a couple tomatoes and we're going to get at least 1 onion! The stupid groundhog ruined my pepper plants so I don't believe they will produce any thing. I'll take any advice on getting rid of mr. groundhog.

Zada is doing well and had a very fun and busy summer. She has been taking Gymnastics all summer and loves it. She was very excited to watch the gymnasts on the Olympics. However she seemed more excited about the Womans BMX race. Is that next? She had a few playdates at friends houses and birthday parties. So it was a very busy summer.

Zada is kicking our friend Damians behind in boxing on the Wii!

Don't worry grandparents it's only a BB gun and she was supervised by her responsible father.


The biggest fish in the lake...and she caught it... ok that was the biggest fish she caught the whole weekend! But she was proud so who cares!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at you guys winning the summer popularity contest, eh? ;)