BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

...one more way to waste your money....



So we received this flyer in the mail. And yes I'm going to poke fun at it... and if you work for or use this service then I'm sorry and I'm sure you have a good reason to use it. OK... But seriously. Isn't part of hanging Christmas lights putting them up? Getting all frustrated when they are knotted up or even better when that one light bulb is burned out and you have to check each one to find it. Isn't that what decorating is all about!!!

I guess if my house were as big as the ones shown on the flyer I too would be able to afford paying someone to do it for me... I wonder when we'll get the flyer to have someone shop for our Christmas gifts... OH and bake...

Funny funny stuff...

0 comments: