BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 11, 2007

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY ZADA







Today is Zada's 5th birthday!

When she came down the stairs I did what I always do on the morning of her birthday. I inspect to see if all of her "parts" are an age older. From what I can tell everything has turned 5 years old! She even said her pj pants seemed a bit shorter!

Our birthday plans will kick off around 4:30pm; Zada chose to eat dinner at Denny's and then going back to her Grandma and Grandpa Doyle's for cake and presents.

In January Zada wanted to celebrate her birthday in the summer at her Grandma and Grandpa Jungs house. We compromised to celebrate her actual birthday in Ottawa and then a party in St. Louis in the summer. Well, I have had to explain to her daily what that means. She told me that after we have her party at the Grandma's here in Ottawa that we'll be going to St. Louis for her other party. Don't get excited my St. Louis friends and family - that won't be happening! We have informed her that it will be VERY VERY HOT and no snow for her summer birthday party! lol

For breakfast we had her favorite - pancakes with a twist. She and I made banana pancakes. While we were eating our pancakes she inquired about when we will be leaving for dinner! lol As soon as we were finished with breakfast she said - can I have my gifts now. LOL Oh to be excited about having a birthday! Remember those days?

I can remember a birthday that I thought my parents had forgotten about. (I don't even think I ever told them about it.) It was the year my dad made a dog house for my pound puppies. I think I went the whole day and no one really mentioned my birthday. Sometime in the afternoon, while I was sulking in my bedroom, they called me down. There were my gifts. Enough about me. *BORING*

****POST DINNER****
  
 

 



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like she had an awesome day! Happy Bday Zada!