BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 18, 2007

How not to react when you want to....

I have a short conversation with my OLD 5 year old I would love to share with you and hopefully you will find it as funny as I have...

Mom: *reading the news on the computer*
Zada: "Mom, look at me. Mom, look at me. Mom, look at me."
Mom: "You know when I am reading I won't be able to answer you."
Zada: "Well screw your mind open and look at me."

Where do kids get this stuff... normally it's me that she repeats but I never recall saying something like that! I'm just glad my back was to her - never let your kid see something they said is funny because they will repeat it!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better tighten that mind of yours up! ;)

David Frum said...

flabby mind eh ;)