BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Bloggers-block



Hello to all of my regular readers that have come back daily to see what exciting things have been happening in the world of JLZ. (That's J.L."ZED". btw). Nothing overly exciting has happened, well unless I tell you about the banana I tried to peel on Tuesday. It looked ripe to me but well it wasn't and when I finally cut the banan OUT of it's peel and took a bite it was NASTY. Have you ever eaten a not quite rip banana? DON'T.

I think my lack of "stuff" happening or lack of blogging is this terrible (GLOBAL WARMING) weather I'm just kind of stagnet. Today we woke up to snow on the ground. Not a lot just enough to annoy you and then like that it was gone. When James came down the stairs this morning he was singing a Christmas Jingle. So Spring WHERE ARE YOU????????

I realized that I hadn't posted any pictures of my little 5 year old...excuse me my OLD 5 year old since around her birthday and entire month ago!! You all must be wondering just how big she has gotten. HUGE. There are so many things she is able to do now that she if 5. It's cute whenever she accomplishes something that she hasn't been able to do before she says "well, I am five." And she says as if DUH why wouldn't she be able to do it. SHE _IS_ FIVE.

The Easter Bunnie stopped by Zada's classroom on Wednesday while they were playing dodge ball in the gym.  The kids had dyed hollowed out REAL eggs last week and then we (myself and another mom) filled the eggs with chocolates and then hid them for the kiddos to find them. It was so much fun and of course I forgot my camera. Many of the children in Zada's classed didn't really know what an Easter Egg hunt was so it was fun to watch them!

I will have some more pictures I'm sure this weekend...We are all home Friday-Monday! Woho!

    
Zada and her "twins"


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just do what I do that I learned from dooce: when you've got nothing POST A PICTURE! Seems to be going well for me! ;)