BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter...


Easter morning was very funny. The funny bunny as we like to call him in our house, decided to leave some chocolate eggs in front of Zada's door. *Rewind* When I was putting her to bed the Easter-eve she was SURE that the bunny couldn't get up the stairs so he would only be able to hide the eggs on the main floor of the house. *fastfwd* So Easter morning I hear "oh my goodness" then I hear "this cannot be happening". She was totally stumped as to how that bunny got up the stairs. Apparently he hopped and had fluffy feet so we couldn't hear him. James and I made her wait until we were up sort of awake.

She was excited to search for the eggs and her basket. The bunny hid her basket and gave her clues. (The bunny's hiding spot and clues weren't all that great, I think s(he) had a couple too many pina colada's the night before). She spotted the basket before the clues were read! hahah It was kind of funny to watch her look for the chocolate eggs - there was no rush. I can remember my sister and I hunting for eggs and it was a mad dash and a little fighting to get the most eggs. Not in our little single-child family. NO RUSH. Infact there was still 1 plastic egg leftover on Monday.

    
 

Sunday afternoon we went to the Agricultural Museum to look at the the baby animals. They also had an Easter Egg hunt in the horse stables. All the kids got 3 chocolate eggs a piece. She couldn't wait to get her eggs and get out of there. (see picture below).  
   
 
From there we headed to James' parents for dinner. Food, Dessert, candy. It was Tastey!! Zada and I took a little walk after dinner, she called it a hunt for the Easter Bunny, I called it wear-off-the-chocolate-and sugar-before-bed walk.


Zada was asked by her teacher today what kind of goodies she got for Easter - her response. "not a lot of chocolate and some highlighters." HHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH She got a boat load of chocolate and 4 tiny highlighters! hahah

  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg cows!!!!!!1one

i'm jealous...