BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 06, 2007

School's out Pool's open.

Thursday we made our way to the pool for some splashing fun. I love our little pool because it's just that - small. The deepest part is just under Zada's shoulders. That means I don't have to get in. I don't even have to wear a swim suit if I don't want to. Why would I not want to get into the water you ask? Since this pool is free and wide open in the public it is drained every night and filled every morning. The water never really gets to acceptable temperatures. Acceptable for adults anyway. Yesterday was a little cloudy and not exactly HOT but it was our pool day so we had to go. We met up with Zada's buddies Thomas and Evangeline (and Brigitte).

Conversation between Zada and Brigitte

"Your lips are blue, are you cold?"

"No, it's from the blue water."


I had major flashbacks from my lips being blue after swimming in sub-zero degree lake water.

0 comments: